The advantages and disadvantages of Google AdWords- compared with Search Engine Optimization

You might have many consideration about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google AdWords which are known as 2 effective marketing methods nowadays. Those kind of questions such as “What is Google AdWords? Does it have any differences compared with SEO? Should I use Google AdWords instead of SEO?” are very popular. Understanding your concerns, SEO in Singapore would like to express the advantages and disadvantages of Google AdWords for those who haven’t had much information about this method, so that you can consider which kind of marketing tool that you can use for your business. 

One SEO services

Definition of Google AdWords

Google AdWords is known as one important component of SEM (search engine marketing) which is designed by Google for those business who want to display their ads on Google as well as other sites as their requirements. AdWords is a paid advertising which can boost your site’s visibility to the first page of Google instantly. For that reason, it is highly recommended to use Google AdWords for those business having short- term purposes of getting high ranking at the beginning.

The advantages of Google AdWords

Quite simple 

SEO is known as a complicate method that SEO experts always have to update Google algorithms’ changes in order to avoid making unexpected mistakes. Unlike SEO, Google AdWords doesn’t have any specific changes which are needed to be focused and implemented. 

Get results instantly

If you use SEO for your business, there is higher chance that you have to wait for a very long time before getting the results. Normally, SEO specialists have to do tons of steps in order to build up and develop a suitable SEO plan, from identifying your business’s strengths and weaknesses, analyzing your competitors, planning content marketing strategies to choosing SEO campaign for social media… This process usually take several months and needs your patience, but if your SEO plan is well done, your patience will be rewarded.
By stark contrast, Google AdWords process doesn’t need to be implemented so many techniques like SEO but still helping you bring traffic right after activating the campaign. That’s why Google AdWords is perfect for short plan because of getting fast results. 

Budget control

In fact, the cost of using Google AdWords is manageable. SEO services Singapore understand that budget is always your top priority, especially for small business. With Google AdWords, you only have to pay when someone clicks on your site’s link. So that you can manage your budget easily and decide how much you can pay per day effectively.

One SEO services

The disadvantages of Google AdWords

Low credibility

According to current surveys, Google AdWords just have 25% of clicks from the viewers, the rest 75% of all clicks are made on SEO results. People have tendency to trust organic search results more than paid advertising. Being trusted from viewers and gaining credibility is something that you cannot buy for money. As a result, it might lead to bigger bounce rate when using Google AdWords. 

Lose results rapidly

In cases that you don’t want to keep Google AdWords plan because of any reasons, all of your results that you have achieve before is decreased quickly and significantly. This is also one of the biggest drawback of Google AdWords that you need to take into account before deciding to use it.

Above are some basic advantages and disadvantages of Google AdWords. Keep in mind that every method has its own feature, the point is you have to know yourself deeply in order to choose the most suitable tool for your business. Best SEO Singapore suggest to use Google AdWords for start- up company and short- time campaigns. Please feel free to talk to us if you need to be consulted about SEO and Google AdWords.

Source: Consolidate from many SEO sources. 

Engage One SEO Singapore now!

Or give us a call directly at +65 6750 4667 and see your website soar on search engines in a matter of weeks!